Dear Fitness Members:
Fitness members are encouraged to do the following:
- FYI: Monthly gym sign-up and weekly screening questionnaires are no longer necessary.
- Although sign-up for fitness classes is not required, we do encourage members to continue signing up, when possible.
- ALL fitness members MUST scan his/her own key fob to enter the building. If you are walking in with another member, please swipe your key fob as well. Please continue to follow this process.
- Face coverings should be worn while at Chronos, including while engaging in physical activity if you are within 6 feet of another person. However, when you can ensure more than 6 feet of distance from another person, you can remove your mask while exercising. Please wear a mask when moving about the fitness center and be certain that your mask is on when entering/exiting the building.
- Shower facilities are now open and require each fitness member to follow disinfecting protocols to keep themselves and other members safe.
Thank you again for your cooperation. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your family in a safe and responsible manner. Please contact the office if you have any further questions.
The Chronos Team
Due to COVID-19, fitness classes are currently only for current fitness center members. The temporary class schedule is below.
REGISTER FOR CINCO DE MAYO FITNESS CLASSES HERE!
Print the CHRONOS Fitness Schedule or scan the QR code below: